- Church Ope Cove, Portland, its small beach huts shuttered against the winter storms
- The Wellington Memorial, Swanage, a 'souvenir' brought back from from London
- St George, Reforne, Portland with tombs of the quarrymasters and quarrymen who lived and worked nearby
- Wintry showers interspersed with bright sunshine, typical February weather, lanes near Sturminster Newton
- Atypical February weather, one of the many modern development in Christchurch showing a strong european influence
The pictures of Dorset in February in this gallery were captured at high resolution.
All photographs copyright © 19982005 John Allen