- A bright but showery winters day near Manswood
- Enjoying the snow while it lasts on the Iron Age hillfort Badbury Rings
- The tree-lined avenue leading to the northern entrance of Kingston Lacy, Wimborne
- The River Stour at Wimborne seen here just before sunrise, the fields whitened by frost
- A dull winter haze mutes the scene at Cerne Abbas, the view down Long Street towards the village centre
The pictures of Dorset in February in this gallery are not available for reproduction.
All photographs copyright © 19982004 John Allen