- The softer tones of late afternoon sun on the church of St Nicholas, Abbotsbury
- Everywhere the colours of the landscape are now more subdued, Corfe Castle
- A short warm spell brings out fossil hunters onto the shore at Charmouth
- Further westwards along the coast Lyme Regis with Black Venn behind
- Dark slate roofs tempered with yellow lichen, the neat terraces of houses in Fortuneswell
The pictures of Dorset in November in this gallery were captured at high resolution.
All photographs copyright © 19982004 John Allen