- The 12th Century church of St Mary, Almer, between showers lit by the bright afternoon sun
- On the sea front at Bournemouth, bracing conditions prevail
- Sandbanks, another heavy shower moving in rapidly from the west
- More settled conditions, just a few days later, feeding the ducks at Sutton Poyntz
- Memories of the summer? Catching the sun's rays on the Old Quay at Wareham
The pictures of Dorset in November in this gallery are not available for reproduction.
All photographs copyright © 19982003 John Allen